NEW! La Princesa Large Mochila Bag
We are proud to offer you these one of a kind bags. We traveled far and wide to find them and hand-carry them back just for you.
The Wayuu tribeswomen learn to make these mochilas from a very young age. Each bag is hand-crocheted and can take days and even up to a month to make depending on the intricacy of the design.
By purchasing these directly from the women, they earn the best prices for their bags and are able to support their families financially.
- Each bag features a drawstring with gorgeous large tassels
- Bucket style bag, no internal compartments
- Flat bottom
- Extra wide, sturdy shoulder strap that is comfortable for wearing both over the shoulder and across the body
- Strap length and bag size may vary slightly as all are one-of-a-kind
- Hand crocheted of a heavy 100% cotton thread
- Each patterned bag is one of a kind
Now featuring upgraded shipping at no additional cost! Just simply select standard shipping at checkout and we'll upgrade your shipping so you get your mochila nice and fast! (Applies to orders in the USA)